Advantages of alloy retaining sheets: Aluminum materials are widely used as exterior walls and roofing in the construction industry. The choice of aluminum as a building material is determined by its economic, practical and aesthetic value. The personality of the building such as airports, high-speed rail stations, sports venues fashion houses is revealed by using aluminum.
1.The weight of the alloy aluminum plate is light: the prefabricated components can be placed in a higher place because of the light weight. The lifting work can be easily done on site without the use of large lifting equipment.
2.Corrosion resistance of alloy aluminum plate: The aluminum material itself has strong corrosion resistance, and this feature is more prominent after pre-fabrication treatment.So the thin aluminum sheet can be used in extreme conditions without costly maintenance.
3. The alloy aluminum plate is sturdy and durable: the aluminum material has incredible strength, and it can be used to build a lightweight but extremely stable structure.
4. The alloy aluminum plate has strong plasticity: the aluminum material has good flexibility and plasticity, and has unlimited design potential. It can be processed in various ways, such as shaping, welding, riveting and cutting into dynamic 3-D geometry.
5. Easy combination of alloy aluminum plates: In addition to the connection methods commonly used in the construction industry, it is also possible to use methods such as welding, riveting, fixing and direct fixing. These methods are simple and easy to carry out, and can quickly and safely complete the connection of building parts.
6. Alloy aluminum plate can be recycled: aluminum roofing and wall panels can usually be recycled in one process, and the recycling process can save 95% energy compared with the primary production process.
7. Excellent aesthetic value of alloy aluminum plate: It can be used for various surface polishing and coloring treatments, such as anodizing or coating, which can meet the architect’s high aesthetic requirements and extend the potential service life of aluminum materials.