(1) Good processability: The positive-grade oxidation 6061 aluminum plate has strong decoration and moderate hardness. It can be easily bent and formed for continuous high-speed stamping, which is convenient for direct processing into products, eliminating the need for complicated surface treatment and greatly reducing product production.
(2) Good weather resistance: Anodized 6061 aluminum plate with standard thickness oxide film (3μm). It has no long-term discoloration, no corrosion, no oxidation, no rust. An anodized aluminum plate with a thick oxide film (10 μm) can be used outdoors, and can be discolored without being exposed to the sun for a long time.
(3) Strong metal feeling: The anodized 6061 aluminum plate has high surface hardness, gem-quality, good scratch resistance, no paint coverage on the surface with retaining the metallic color of the aluminum plate, highlighting the modern metallic feeling, improving the grade and added value of the product.
(4) High fire resistance: pure metal products is no paint and any chemical substances on the surface and meets fire protection and environmental protection requirements .
(5) Strong anti-staining property: The anodized 6061 aluminum plate does not leave fingerprints, there is no stain trace, no corrosion spots and is easy to clean.
(6) Strong applicability: The anodized 6061 aluminum plate is widely used for metal aluminum ceilings, curtain wall panels, aluminum-plastic panels, fireproof panels, honeycomb aluminum panels, aluminum panels, electrical panels, cabinet panels, furniture panels and so on.